Services / Funeral Services
Call 01295 265424
Get directions to this
location on Google Maps.
in new tab.
Share this business
on social media.
Then in 1913 Harold, Joseph’s eighth son, took over the business after his father had an accident which left him disabled. Around 1920, after the First World War, Harold moved to the present location in Albert Street which had previously been used as a brewery.
In the 1950’s Harold was joined by his sons John and Maurice. Rita, Maurice’s wife, later also supported the business arranging funerals. They were ahead of their time in serving the community with best practice in the level of care taken and professionalism with which they arranged and conducted funerals.
In 1981 Maurice’s son Martin joined the business, as did John’s son Christopher in 1985 and continued the focus of building on best care and service practices.
2010 saw Christopher’s son Matthew enter the business, joined in 2014 by Martin’s daughter Lucy, both focused on continuing to build upon nationally recognised best practice and care.